Several members of our laboratory participated and presented posters at the Miami Winter Symposium, January 28-31, 2018 in Hyatt Regency, Miami. Drs. Andras, Bertrand, Cho, Leda, Park, and Skowronska received registration fee waivers.
The following posters were presented:
- M. Park, D. Cambow, H. Levine, W. Baker, E. Barral, A. Leda, M. Toborek. Combined effects of Methamphetamine and EcoHIV on mouse subventricular zone neural progenitor cells.
- M. Skowronska, M. McDonald, M. Velichkovska, A. Leda, M. Park, M. Toborek. Methamphetamine increases HIV infectivity in neural progenitor cells.
- A.R. Leda, I.E. Andras, D. Avilla, N. El-Hage, M. Nair, M. Toborek. The role of the blood-brain barrier in zika virus infection.
- M. Velichkovska, D. Avila, M. Skowronska, L. Bertrand, B. Surnar, S. Dhar, M. Toborek. Mitochondria-targeted antioxidative treatment attenuates accelerated senescence of neural progenitor cells induced by antiretroviral drugs.
- L. Bertrand, F. Méroth, A. Leda, M. Toborek Targeting HIV-infected brain to improve stroke outcome.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS!